Terms and conditions of use for ColchesterPropertyBlog.com
Last Updated 14th May 2018
This website is published by Graham Wood.
When you use this website the following terms and conditions apply to your visit.
Graham Wood and associates own the intellectual property rights to this website and all rights are reserved. You are permitted to view, cache and print pages for personal use but you must not:
- Republish any material from this website without our permission.
- Sell, reproduce, copy or rent any material from this website for commercial purposes.
Graham Wood acknowledges all registered trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective owners. Graham Wood does not give permission for the use of any trademarks.
Law and Jurisdiction
You agree not to use this website in any way that:
- Damages or affects the availability or accessibility of the website.
- Is illegal, fraudulent or harmful or in connection with any unlawful harmful purpose or activity.
- Facilitates the spread of spyware, computer viruses, worms, keyloggers, rootkits or other malicious computer software.
- Collects data including, but not limited to, website scraping, data mining, data extraction or data harvesting without our permission.
- Transmits or sends unsolicited email or other communications.
If you access restricted areas of this website you must ensure your username and password information remains confidential.
We reserve the right to disable or delete your access without notice or explanation.
Links to Other Websites
Any links we may have to other websites, except where specifically stated, are not recommendations. You acknowledge that:
- We do not approve, monitor or control the identity, credit worthiness, security or accuracy of any information published on other websites.
- We are not responsible for any goods or services you may have entered into as a result of leaving this website.
- Graham Wood publishes some information supplied by third parties that we do not check, audit or monitor for accuracy and we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, mediation or obligation arising from contracts entered into as a result of your visit to any other website.
- Graham Wood and associates are not responsible for your privacy once you leave this website. We encourage you to read the privacy policies and terms and conditions of use of each and every website you visit.
We do not warrant any information published on this website is accurate, complete or up-to-date or that the website will available.
To the extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
This website, information and services are provided free and we do not accept liability for any loss or damage of any nature. Specifically we will not be liable for:
- Any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- Any business losses, including, but without limitation, loss of profits, income, or goodwill.
- Any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You acknowledge that such comments, ratings, reviews and/or feedback may be critical or defamatory or otherwise unlawful; and you agree that you will not hold Graham Wood nor associates liable in respect of any such comments, ratings, reviews and/or feedback, irrespective of whether we are aware or should have been aware of such comments, reviews and/or feedback.
Breaches of These Terms and Conditions of Use
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing this website
- Contact your internet services provider and request they block your access to this website.
- Take out court proceedings against you.
Terms and Conditions of Use Changes
This page is updated from time to time. Any changes made apply to your current visit and supersedes any earlier terms and conditions of use.